On-line Learning to fit your schedule: Everything from mixing your paint to selling your artwork.
learn the secrets from
AUSTRALIA’S #1 Selling SURF ARTIST
MASSIVE 50% OFF!! EXPIRES NEW YEARS EVE 2017
That’s right folks – I’m rolling back the price of the course for a limited time…
Over 500 students are currently enrolled and I have over 170 active members in the Facebook Support Group.
The course has over forty 5-Star reviews and student results speak for themselves. (You can view some of these on the Course Facebook Page.)
I’m humbled and very pleased to make an impact on students’ lives, and hope you’ll join us also.
Age and location is no barrier: Students range from 16 to our eldest at 76! …and they come from many countries across the globe.
Don’t worry if you are time-poor (like most of us :))… You can pay half price now, and do the course whenever you like into the future: Enrolment = Lifetime Access.
Simply click START COURSE, then BUY NOW …Then create your account;
After that use the coupon code: christmas2017 (just click on Have a coupon? and enter the code)
After New Years’ Eve I’ll be closing the course to concentrate on current students, admin and then get back into what I love to do the most: Painting of course! 🙂
I sincerely hope you have a wonderful and safe Christmas – Best wishes, Scott
Meet Scott Christensen
I’m Scott Christensen, the creator of the Paint the Ocean Learning Program.
It’s a program I’ve produced that distils the knowledge I’ve learnt and shows you exactly how I paint and run the business. I began painting in 1997 at the age of 26. Three years later, I resigned from work drilling under roads to pursue art as a fulltime career. My wife had just given birth to our first children: twins so failure was not an option. Since then I’ve painted hundreds of seascapes, sold over 2.1M worth of my art and continue to enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being a fulltime artist. I’m ready to share all and this online format is a great way to teach you the workflows and techniques, and everything in-between to build a rewarding business.
IN & ON
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
Course Contents Module List
1. Introduction and Overview
- Course contents: Optimise your learning
- Scott’s story: Valuable insights
- Change your focus to change your results
- Be yourself, everyone else is taken: Copyright
- The Basics: Successful seascape analysis
2. Materials and Equipment
- Working space: What you need
- Brushes and other useful accessories
- Easels and lighting
- Canvas – choosing correctly for you
- Acrylic and oil paint and mixing mediums
- Capturing your subject: Build an image library
3. Planning and Construction
- The elements and principals of good design
- Strategic order: Begin with the end in mind
- 2 Key factors: Focal point and light source
- Composition: Start with a winning draft design
- Print a project page with Photoshop basics
- Transfer the outline and blocking in
- Where to start: Organising your layer order
- Mixing your paint
- Colour and value essentials
4. Water & Ocean Fundamentals
- Break it down: Each element to consider
- Calm and clear water technique
- Bring on the swell: Shaping the water
- The examination of the breaking wave
- Vivid colours and technique
- White-water and foam patterns
- Other aspects that create the illusion
5. Other Seascape Components
- How to paint the Sky
- How to paint Headlands
- How to paint Rocks
- How to paint the Sand
- How to paint the Foliage
- Strategies to tie it all together
6. The Keys for Success
- Working in manageable layers
- Blending essentials
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Varnishing and sealing your work
- Other valuable tips and tricks
7. Step by Step Demonstrations
- “Cast Away #2”
- “Endless Summer”
- “Greenmount Morning”
- “Reef Magic”
8. Your Mindset Matters
- Inspiration, gratitude and CANI
- Experimenting and failure
- Mid-painting blues
- Comfort zones and stretch zones
- Enjoy the journey
9. Building a Thriving Business
- Selling your paintings overview
- What you need to sell your paintings
- More ways to sell your work
- Building a catalogue of work that keeps selling
- Log your sales
- Truths and myths
- Win/win: Donating to charity
- Photograph your work in stages
10. Printing Essentials: Leverage Your Art
- Basic publishing overview
- My recommended setup
- Photoshop basics to make you prints pop
- Storing your prints
- Marketing your prints
- Other tips and information
11. Passive Income: License your Images
- Leverage your effort: Finding an agent
- Licensing overview: Scott’s findings and results
- Product mock-ups
- Conclusions: Is it for you?
12. The Round-up and Your Plan Forward
- The round-up – be a light-hearted artist
- Where to go from here: Create a plan
- Conclusion and Workbook
Already Registered? Login Here
ENROLL NOW AND GET ACCESS TO 9 HOURS OF EXTRA CONTENT AND MORE
Each class in every module has been transferred to PDF. Print out the lessons to read for a deeper understanding. Have the printed step-by-step demonstrations with you at the easel to help with your own workflow.
Some of Scott’s large paintings take around 50 hours to paint. Here you will have access to watch the whole process edited down to a fast but understandable pace to see exactly how Scott does it. We use vision from two set cameras and a head mounted GoPro – all professionally edited down for your learning and enjoyment.
Enrolees have access to join the “Paint the Ocean Studio” closed Facebook group – where you are invited to contribute and learn more about painting seascapes in a closed supportive environment. Scott will be on hand once a week to answer questions and support the community of like-minded artists.
Art Shed Online has been delivering affordable Art Supplies to Scott and thousands of other artists Australia wide for over 10 years. For a limited time, new enrolees will get 15% off all art material purchases for 12 months!
This lesson gives you an insight on how to build buzz and get people to share your work: Journalists have the power to put your art in front of a lot of people. In this lesson Cory Huff will cover how to research andapproach the right media organizations for your art. More at www.theabundantartist.com
Arthouse Reproductions are Australia’s leader when it comes to fine art capture and artist print services. For a limited time, new enrolees will get 20% off any Original Art captures in the first year.